1. Life would be perfect if :- anger had a mute button, mistakes had a reverse button, hard times had fast a forward button and good times had a pause button.
2. The Tongue weighs practically nothing, but only few people can hold it.
3. A bird asked a Bee, ‘You work so hard to make honey but people steal it. Don’t you feel bad?’ The Bee said, ‘ I don’t feel bad as they can never steal my art of making honey.’
4. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
5. We get lot of unconditional love when we are born and lots of unconditional respect when we die. We just have to manage the time in between.
6. The happiness of our life depends upon the quality of our thoughts but the quality of our thought depends on the people we have in our life.