1. When he remembers Allah, he appreciates this boon.
2. When he looks at himself, he considers himself low. (Allah’s worship is perfection in itself ) .
3. He takes a lesson from Allah’s signs. (This is his objective).
4. When the thoughts of sin enters his mind, he becomes afraid. (Fearing the thought of
sin is a sign of perfection).
5. He becomes happy when thinking about Allah’s attribute of forgiveness. (The salvation o f man
depends on Allah’s forgiveness).
6. He repents whenever he thinks about his sins.
(Tanbeeh al- Ghafileen)